Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year New You Transformations!

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season. Now that it is a new year, many people are looking for a new look. So take a gander at some of these daring ladies's new do's for a little inspiration. 
Th long bob, also know as the "Lob." The before picture is actually from the last time I highlighted her hair. We didn't do the color this time, but you can see how beautifully it lightened up and has faded!
This is the Before & After of a Deva Curl Cut. The Deva Curl Cut is a haircut specifically designed for anyone with any type of curl pattern.
This particular guest came to me with quite a crazy story. The stylist she had been going to for years was in the middle of lightening all of her hair from dark brown and was unable to finish for personal reasons. The top left picture is what she came to me with. I got her hair as even as I could  in the bottom left. And the finished product on the right!
Beginning to end.

And again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?